Meals on Wheels
SAAA’s “Meals on Wheels” program provides homebound seniors a nutritious hot meal delivered to their home.
- Meals on Wheels are available to seniors who are aged 60 and older.
- Must be a resident of Clarke, Frederick, Page, Shenandoah, or Warren County, or the City of Winchester.
- Must be restricted or confined to their home.
- The senior must be unable to prepare a nutritious mid-day meal, with no one available or willing to prepare the meal for them. Spouses and disabled dependents, regardless of age, may also qualify.
- Priority is given to individuals with the greatest economic and social need, with preference to low-income persons residing in rural or geographically isolated areas
If you believe you qualify and need Meals on Wheels, or know someone who does, please contact SAAA.